- Files must be at least 300 dpi resolution
- For rich black please use C:50% / M:40% / Y:40% / K:100%
- CMYK Color Mode : If you do not send us CMYK artwork we will convert your files to CMYK and "color shifting" may occur!
- Artwork should not contain any crop marks! Keep anything you do not want cutoff at least 0.125" away from all edges
For more detailed information please click HERE
When you want to produce a solid black, 100% black (K) will not result in a solid, saturated black. Instead, use Rich Black, as represented by C:50% / M:40% / Y:40% / K:100%.
First, make sure the resolution is set to at least 300 DPI. Secondly, the acceptable formats are JPG, TIFF, PSD, EPS, PDF. Our preferred file type is PDF.
No, you should flatten your image before sending it to us (unless we are assisting with the design layout).
We use CMYK for printed color
300 dpi (dots per inch) is the resolution of the output PDF file.
There are three options for designing and customizing a product. Click a product on the left-hand panel and choose one of the options.
1. Custom Design: lets you customize the products. Click it to open the design studio and use multiple tools to create your own design.
2. Upload Design: using this option, you can upload your own JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, EPS, AI, PDF and PSD images.
3. Browse Design: use this to select hundreds of pre-loaded templates. Work on them or customize them through our design studio.
Don't worry, we print pretty much everything. Just place a custom quote for something that isn't listed on the website. http://tejasprint.com/quote_create.php
We use offset printing, which provides the highest quality of print material for both text and images.